As the world continues to accept the new normal, restaurants around the world are getting creative to ensure social distancing and make their dining space more lively. While the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention still recommends safety measures for diners like frequent hand-washing and face coverings in public spaces, many restaurants have taken extra steps to maintain the safety of their staff and visitors. We have collected pictures of how restaurants around the world are practicing social distancing:
- Mannequins at The Inn at Little Washington
- Inner tubes at Fish Tales
- Pool noodles at Cafe Rothe
- Greenhouses at ETEN
- Cardboard cutouts at Five Dock Dining
- Plastic dividers in a Bangkok restaurant
- plexiglass dividers in Milan
- panda dolls deployed as seat fillers
- Party pods
- Barriers intersect tables at restaurants in Japan.
What do you think about these social distancing ways?