Las Vegas is one of the most exciting places to visit. Undoubtedly almost everyone is aware of the chilling and, nightlife of Las Vegas but apart from that, this place also has many other things to offer. It’s a perfect destination to experience the next level madness and wildness, from good food to breathtaking sites, museums and, entertainment you will find everything. So, here are some major things that you must do if planning to visit Las Vegas.
View this post on Instagram
Look at what we have here. We’re all wishing to cross seas to find beautiful things, but we have it here in our backyards. The states have so much beauty to go see! #explorepage #exploreusa #explorenevada #explorer #girlswhohike #nevada #firestatepark #valleyoffirestatepark #photography #iphonography #color #colorful #colors_of_day #naturephotography #photographer #photooftheday #outdoors #nature #landscapephotography #landscape #nature #environmentalportrait #mountains #sunset #sky #world_bestsky #world_shotz #earth_pix #earthlandscape #earthofficial #panorama
• Drive through the Valley of Fire State Park, Nevada’s oldest state park, the unique shaped rocks places there are worth seeing.
• Go for the Gondola ride at the Venetian and gaze at the beautiful real sky above or see the beautiful sunset around.
• Go for a day trip and, enjoy the beautiful sights at Death Valley National Park.
• Do not miss the free Bellagio fountain show. It is worth gazing with different lights and water dancing in its full pace.
• Getting a perfect selfie or profile picture at the iconic Las Vegas sign is a must.
• If you are a music and drama lover then, don’t forget to watch the famous, Cirque d’ Soleil show at the Bellagio.
View this post on Instagram
This is what highrolling in @vegas looks like 🌃🎡 . Just when we thought views of Las Vegas couldn’t get any better… In the privacy of our own pod we watched the world go by 550ft in the sky. Stopping for a moment to admire everything below . Much like life right? At the bottom things may not be too clear, but as you begin to rise and reach the top, it’s bright and sparkling, you can then enjoy the moments that you didnt think were possible! ✨ . Don’t be afraid to start at the bottom, dreams that are worth fighting for may take a while to come to life. Incase you’re needing a little encouragement today, don’t give up ♥ . What do you guys think, the view was worth the wait, right? 🌌 . . . . . . . #Sponsored #NonStopVegas
• To experience the view of the entire city from the top, take a ride on the High Roller which is currently the world’s tallest Ferris wheel.
• Go for a walk at Fremont Street. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city.
• The trip of Las Vegas is incomplete until you don’t shake your legs in some of the best strip clubs. It’s really fun!
• Visit Madame Tussauds to see the lifelike wax statues of celebrities including Cher, Kim Kardashian, Johnny Depp, Captain America and, many more.