The government has lifted many restrictions as the economy was taking a severe hit because of coronavirus pandemic. People have been advised to take all the necessary precautions but are now allowed to use OLA, UBER, and other cab aggregator services in all zones.
OLA and UBER partners have been handed out masks and hand sanitizers and have been trained thoroughly to maintain hygiene in the cab. The drivers have also been instructed to call helpline services if any passenger shows flu-like symptoms and in case the driver is tested positive then the company will reach out to the customers who they’ve traveled within the last 7 days.
Many cab owners have added polycarbonate sheets inside their cars to ensure minimal contact between the passenger and the driver. While traveling by cab, stick with basic rules to keep yourself safe. Here are some tips.
- Wear a mask and carry a hand sanitizer with you at all times.
- Disinfect the areas inside the car that people may touch frequently.
- Make sure you disinfect any objects or parcels that you may be carrying with yourself.
- Keep disinfectant wipes with you.
- Use online payment methods instead of hard cash for ride payments.
Here are some tips that will help you travel safely by cabs. If you show any symptoms of coronavirus, make sure you reach out to helpline numbers to ensure your as well the safety of others around you.