Domestic flights have been allowed to continue operations in India and people are gearing up to go to their home state. While some people can definitely wait to travel, others have been waiting a long time to return to their home as they were stuck in different states. It is important to understand that though the travel restrictions have been lifted, The pandemic still continues to take lives of many people so its best to take all the precautions. Here is how you can practice social distancing while traveling as it has been recognized as one of the effective ways of reducing the spread of coronavirus:
- Make sure there is always a six feet distance between you and other people, even if you are not standing in a queue.
- Make sure you do not touch anyone directly, always use gloves and masks around people at the airport.
- Make sure you clean your devices as well along with your hands. Sanitize your devices if you are using them constantly.
- Always leave the middle seat vacant in a three-seater row to ensure you are practicing social distancing.
- Avoid passing luggage and bags to other passengers, try to do it yourself, or take the help of crew members.
- Avoid staying near crowded places for too long.
- Avoid traveling in groups.
Here are some ways to make sure you maintain a safe distance from people. Airport Authority of India is also taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety of travelers.