Complete guide to Singapore travelling with kidsPosted by: Team TP, Posted on: 3 months ago
Singapore is the ultimate destination to travel with kids:
Singapore is one of the best places to visit in Asian countries. With its kid-friendly environment, it is the number one choice if may families. With many family attractions, theme water parks, kids friendly restaurants, and tourist-friendly transportation system Singapore is a must travel with kids. You can take your children to enjoy energy play, have an artsy outing with them or go to children’s park. With Universal studios in the city, it becomes a kid’s favorite place to visit. Here are some must visit places in Singapore, if you are planning to travel with kids:
How to reach:
Air: You can fly to Singapore with different airlines. The nearest airport is Singapore’s Changi Airport which is apparently one of the happiest airports in the world!
Places to visit and things to do with kids in Singapore:
- Singapore Zoo and River Safari:
Spend a day with your family in the beautiful natural setting of Singapore Zoo. Don’t miss to see the Pandas there. River safari is right next to the Singapore Zoo, and it is a wildlife park that is inspired by world’s greatest rivers. The park features more than 6000 animals including Kai Kai and Jia Jia and giant pandas.
- .Resorts World Sentosa: This is where Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A Aquarium, Adventure Cove Water Park and Dolphin Island are situated. You can spend a whole day in Universal Studios, the Aquarium is fascinating and educational, and the Dolphin Island is something very different.
- Sentosa Island: It is a big playground for a family outing, go for the cable car first and enjoy the panoramic views of the harbor and Mount Faber. Then move to Port of Lost Wonder which is a pirate-themed water park. After, that experiences the thrill of Skydiving at iFly.
- Gardens by the bay: It is the largest glass greenhouse in the world. It is like visiting futuristic gardens with super trees in big domes. There are many nice gardens and biggest conservatories are the flower dome and cloud forest. It is designed keeping all ages groups in mind.
- Night Safari: If you are an animal lover, go on the night safari which takes you through “Geographical regions” of the world. Also, see the interactive entertainment show about animals and creatures of night show.
- Mint Museum of Toys: This museum has a huge collection of over 50, 00 toys from over 40 countries dating back from mid 19th century. The toys are only for display.
- Snow city: Enjoy and play with Snow at this place. Despite being in the tropical heat you can feel the winter here.
- Jurong Bird Park: It is Asia’s largest bird park with 5000 birds. You can feed the birds and experience live shows. You might even spot some endangered birds in the park.
Shopping streets: For shopping, you can visit Chinatown Pagoda Street, Bugis street, and Vivo city mall. If you wish to do luxury shopping you can go to Orchard Ion, Takashimaya and Robinson.
Food: Singapore has some family-friendly eateries and restaurants, after spending an entertaining day with your family you can head to them for a meal.
If you want to have Indian food you can go to Little India and if you love tasting local cuisine then you must try Lau Pa Sat – It is a food court which offers Chinese, Malay and Indonesian food.
EatPlayLove café- This café has a craft corner with everything that your kids need. It offers western and Thai meals.
Little House of Dreams: It combines food and fun, it has a dedicated kitchen play area for the kids and adults can treat themselves with good food.
There are many cafes and eateries in Singapore that are very kids friendly.
Singapore is an easy and lovely place to visit with your kids. They will enjoy their best in the country. It will be a memorable trip.