Top Adventure Honeymoon Destinations In IndiaPosted by: admin, Posted on: 3 months ago
After the hectic marriage schedule, a honeymoon is finally the time when the newly-weds get some time to spend together. From romantic destinations to scenic spots, there are a lot of options to choose from. These days, a lot of newly-weds are opting for adventure destinations for their honeymoon vacations. The trending is slowly catching up, and India, has a lot of options to offer for honeymoon adventure destinations. Some of the popular ones are listed below:
• Auli: If both of you enjoy winters and winter sports, this one is definitely for you. Home to the longest cable car ride in Asia, snow-clad Auli will provide you all the opportunities for a perfect honeymoon adventure
destination. From skiing to trekking on the mountain range, explore the snow and your partner together.
• Rann of Kutch: As long as you can take the hot weather in the mornings, Rann of Katch would serve as a brilliant honeymoon spot. Explore those sand dunes on a camel or opt for a desert safari. Have a romantic candle-lit
dinner with the sand dunes for company, once the hot weather cools down in the evening.
• Bandhavgarh: This place in Madhya Pradesh truly has a plethora of opportunities to offer to the adventurous ones. Enjoy wildlife safari and bird watching in the national park or engage in trekking through Vindhya forests, a
honeymoon here will be cherished throughout your lifetime. You can even stay atop a tree house if you so wish. The best time to visit this area will be between the months of November to March.
• Lonavala: Flying fox, swimming, zoomering, Burma bridge, paintball, go-karting, trekking, white water rafting, hot-air ballooning, zorbing, bungee jumping, honestly, it’d be difficult to find a place with such a variety of
adventure sports. Located at a distance of two-three hours away from Mumbai, Lonavla is surrounded with gorgeous waterfalls and enjoys a pleasant weather. All the ingredients for a perfect adventure honeymoon destination.
• Matheran: The beauty of Matheran is in its pristine, pollution free environment. Why? Because wheels are not allowed in this area. Tourists have to get off at the entry point and either gallop on the horses or walk all the
way on a stony path. With loads of walking and trekking to do, Matheran is a lovely spot, with a quaint, old world charm.
• Ladakh: Venture for this one only if both of you are at the highest level of fitness. This is because the terrain and also the lack of oxygen due to the altitude can make the healthiest of persons feel really low. With not too
many people to distract you and all the romantic scenery in the background, you will get to spend some good quality time with your partner. Don’t forget to visit the school and the lake shown in Aamir Khan’s film 3 Idiots.
Depending on both your preferences, choose a location from the list above. You will not be disappointed !