Bolivia & Paraguay Tours to See South America’s Landlocked SiblingPosted by: admin, Posted on: 2 years ago
If you’ve not been to Bolivia or Paraguay, you need to seriously think about going. If you arrange a tour in advance, you’re going to have a great time seeing South America’s landlocked siblings. We’re going to take a look at some of the highlights these areas have to offer travelers. Whether you’re male or female, young or old, you’re going to find quite a bit to keep you busy in South America.
Highlights of Bolivia and Paraguay
Here’s a look at some specific highlights of things to see and do while in South America.
- Sucre – Located East of the Andes mountains, this is a great area you’re going to want to visit. The judicial capital of the country, it’s also one of the most beautiful cities in all of Bolivia.
- Paraguay Safari – If you’re wanting to take a tour on a bus and see all the sights, this is a company you want to check out. They offer a lot for the money, and they’re sure to know what you’re going to want to see the most.
- Iguassu Falls – Located in Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay, this is a wonderful example of how beautiful the Earth can be. Just make sure you plan to spend enough time here so you can really enjoy everything this spot has to offer.
- Laguna Colorada – Located in Potosi, this is one of the best attractions in the area. You’re going to see a lot of flamingos here so make sure you bring your camera and plenty of memory cards to capture all the beauty.
- Cerro Rico – If history is your thing, you’re going to want to stop here in Bolivia. They have some of the deepest tunnels in the region and it really helps show some of the history of the country and what they’ve been through over the years.
- Casa Nacional de la Moneda – If you like museums, check out this place in Potosi. You’re going to want to spend more than a few hours here, so make sure to include it in your travel plans. Some tour packages will actually include stops like this so check before you sign on the dotted line.
Looking at the short list above, it’s easy to see why so many people travel to South America. Whether you love history, culture, or just having a good time with pleasant weather and blue skies, you’re going to find that both Paraguay and Bolivia have a lot to offer. And when you get a package tour, it’s not going to cost a ton of money. This means you can actually stay longer and do more. Go see the Andes now before you get too old to enjoy the experience!
Jenny Corteza is a travel enthusiasts and like to explore world best destinations. She has interests in decorating her lawns and yards. She used to explore sites that have much information related to Synthetic Grass Warehouse and decoration tips.